Rotary mixing coarse bubble aerator is a device for oxygenated aeration in the form of multi-layer spiral cutting. When the airflow enters the aerator, it first passes through the two spiral cutting system and enters the lower multilayer zigzag aeration head for multi-layer. Cutting makes the bubbles into micro bubbles, which greatly improves the utilization rate of oxygen, and has the characteristics of uniform aeration and high oxygenation efficiency.
Main composition: multilayer sawtooth aeration head, spiral cutting system and connecting pipe.
1. Simple structure and easy to install and maintain.
2. High oxygen utilization, stable performance.
3. The air holes are not easy to be blocked, and the sewage is not easy to pour backward.
4. Circular force, uniform force and long service life.
5. The system is inexpensive.
It is applicable to the biochemical treatment of industrial wastewater and urban domestic sewage by activated sludge process, the aeration device of biological contact oxidation process sewage treatment and the pre aeration of regulating tank, and widely applicable to the push flow and mixed aeration tanks of biochemical treatment.