10 * 7 Mm K2 HDPE Filter Media / Plastic Filter Media For Wastewater Treatment
k2 bio filter
k2 bio filter media
10 * 7 mm K2 HDPE Filter Media / Plastic Filter Media For Wastewater Treatment
In the process of aerobic biological fluidized bed with MBBR packing, the three-dimensional hollow packing is used as the aerobic biological carrier, and the packing is of hollow structure. It runs normally and the packing is suspended in the water. Anaerobic bacteria grow inside the packing to produce denitrification, which can remove nitrogen; aerobic bacteria grow outside to remove organic matter. There are nitrification and denitrification processes in the whole treatment process.
BOD5 Oxidation efficiency
COD Oxidation efficiency
1. With high-quality copolymers, long-term immersion in waste water will not degrade, nor will it have toxic effects on microorganisms.
2. Special structure, the hollow packing structure has three layers of hollow circles inside and outside, each circle has one edge inside and 36 edges outside. It has been successfully researched and developed for many times and adopts one-time forming.
3. With high specific surface area, the specific surface area of ordinary microorganism is 90-180, the specific surface area of hollow filler can reach 600, and the double specific area can reach more than 860. Because of the high specific surface area, the biomass in unit volume is high, and the purpose of short hydraulic retention time can be achieved.
4. High activity of microorganisms. The biofilm growing on the surface of the packing is due to the fluidization collision of the packing. Aeration scour makes the microorganism in the logarithmic growth period with high activity and high treatment efficiency.
5. Hollow packing is floating type, easy to replace and long service life.
6. The ability of denitrification and decomposition of organic matter is strong, so as to achieve the purpose of removing ammonia nitrogen